Dura-Grit CS4 Carbide Cutting & Shaping Wheel - 32mm
Order Code 104804
- Strong and durable carbide shaping and cutting wheel
- Cuts, shapes and finishes in one operation
- Mounted on an extra strong, steel mandrel
- #60 carbide grit coating on the edge and face
- Grit permanently bonded
- Use the edge for making cuts up to 13mm deep
- Use the face of the wheel to shape, sculpt and hollow
The 32mm diameter Dura-Grit CS4 is a strong and durable steel wheel, with aggressive 60-grit carbide on both its edge and on its face.
You can use edge of the CS4 wheel to cut a wide variety of materials to a depth of 13mm. By using the face of the CS4, you can shape, groove, create bevels or hollows etc, all with the same tool. The wheel comes mounted on an extra strong steel mandrel. The coarse grit surface removes material rapidly, leaving a reasonably smooth finish. The CS4 cuts wood, composites, laminates, plastics, soft stone and many more materials.