• Quality blades for the professional tradesman featuring an Alternate Top Bevel (ATB) tooth configuration
• Unique ‘Gold’ Titanium-Teflon coating creates ultra low friction and wear resistance
• Reamed bore ensures precise fit to spindle
• Front bevel tooth form for a superior quality of cut
• Cooling slots to negate heat build up. Ideal for continuous use
• Cooling slots also assist in clearing swarf
• Body hardened and tempered to maintain trueness
• Range includes blades from 150mm to 305mm diameter for coarse cutting through to extra fine cutting
• Suitable for cutting softwood, hardwood, particle board, MDF, hardboard and plywood
• Reducing rings available
Please note, this is a new website and products are being added daily, if you cant find what you are looking for, the full range can been viewed on our suppliers link below.
Please do not hesitate to call us for any advice or to place a telephone order.