These INDUSTRIALLY RATED tct sawblades are VERY VERY impressive, made from top quality thick steel plate with very substantial tungsten carbide tips carefully bronzed on. In addition to this the rim is tensioned with brass plugged expansion slots - all of which you would expect from a saw blade that was twice the price.
• Quality blades for the professional tradesman featuring an Alternate Top Bevel (ATB) tooth configuration
• Reamed bore ensures precise fit to spindle
• Cooling slots to negate heat build up. Ideal for continuous use
• Cooling slots also assist in clearing swarf
• Body hardened and tempered to maintain trueness
• Range includes blades from 160mm to 315mm diameter for coarse cutting through to extra fine cutting
• Suitable for cutting softwood, hardwood, particle board, MDF, hardboard and plywood
• Reducing rings available
PLEASE NOTE; THE 160mm, 180mm, 200mm AND 230mm DIAMETER BLADES ARE ALL POSITIVE RAKE FOR WOODCUTTING
THE 216mm AND THE 315mm DIAMETER BLADES ARE NEGATIVE RAKE FOR WOODCUTTING AND ALUMINIUM/NON FERROUS CUTTING
Please note, this is a new website and products are being added daily, if you cant find what you are looking for, Please do not hesitate to call us for any advice or to place a telephone order.
PLEASE GIVE US A CALL ON 01253 425 793 TO DISCUSS OUR LATEST SPECIAL OFFERS - WE ARE HERE TO HELP YOU