The NEW Precisa 6.0 – the ultimate circular sawbench for precision and versatility.
Please Note; This Price INCLUDES Delivery to your Door
Now we feature the ultimate classic circular sawbench for the dedicated professional and home user who is prepared to pay for the very best. No other comparable sawbench in its class offers all the unique features that come with the scheppach Precisa 6.0 precision circular sawbench. it is also the perferred choice of most educational establishments. Ideal for panel sizing and deep ripping in soft and hard timbers. The Precisa 6.0 offers an impressive 110 mm depth of cut. Thanks to the extensive accessory range maximum operational opportunities are guaranteed.
Scheppach has undertaken every measure to ensure that when you trust your judgement and invest in Precisa 6.0, you will have the best saw in its class.
- Solid steel and cast iron construction
- Powerful 4.1 hp motor
- 0 - 110mm depth of cut
- 1100 cross-cut capacity
- 1100 wide rip
- Accurate fence stops with micro adjusters accurate to 0.1mm
- 1 hp separate scoring blade (VR model only)
- Separate handwheels for blade rise, fall and tilting
- The basic machine comes without pre-scoring unit (at an extra cost - see accessories or FULL Precisa 6.0 VR Package including pre-scoring unit.)
- ***16 amp supply required to run this machine. Not suitable for standard 13 amp plug***
|Blade Speed||4000 rpm|
|Extraction Outlet||100 MM / 50 MM Sawblade cover|
|Power||3.0kw / 4.0 hp - 230v 3.8kw / 5.2 hp - 415v|
|Table Height||850 MM|
|Blade Dia/Bore||315 MM|
|Blade Tilt||0 - 45 Degrees|
|Max Cut @ 90 Degree||110 MM|
|Max Cut @ 45 Degrees||77 MM|
|Max Rip With Extension||1100 MM|
|Table Size||805 x 680 MM|