WE ARE PLEASED TO BE KEY STOCKISTS OF THE MAFELL RANGE OF QUALITY POWER TOOLS, AND OUR VISIT TO THE FACTORY IN GERMANY ONLY STRENGTHENED OUR ADMIRATION FOR THE SHEER QUALITY THEY PRODUCE. AS THIS IS A NEW WEBSITE, PRODUCTS WILL BE ADDED DAILY, SO PLEASE CONTACT US IF YOUR ENQUIRY IS NOT YET SHOWN ON THE WEBSITE, AND WE WILL BE PLEASED TO OFFER YOU AN INSTANT QUOTATION
PLEASE NOTE; OUR PRICE INCLUDES FREE DELIVERY TO YOUR DOOR
ON-SITE DEMONSTRATIONS AVAILABLE ON REQUEST - WE ARE HERE TO HELP
Mafell KSS300 Cross Cutting System complete with guide track
(916 731 / 916 732)
C/W the Mafell Maxi Case - 240v / 110v
In internal finishing, one thing is important above all else: precision. Designed for supreme handling, the KSS 300 cross-cutting system therefore focuses on all the key functions for this type of work.
Fastening the portable circular saw to the KSS rail creates a very practical single-handed cross-cutting system for bevel and miter cuts; once the cut has been executed, the saw automatically returns to the starting position.
Offering a maximum cutting depth of 42 mm, the portable circular saw delivers ample power in all situations. Thanks to magnesium die-cast components, this especially neat and lightweight saw weighs only 2.4 kg (5.3 lbs).
The entire, compact sawing system is accommodated in the MAFELL-MAX carrying case - it is an ideal tool for shadow gaps, rip, bevel, plunge and angled cuts, as well as free-hand work
- Enables you to detach the machine from the rail in a single, quick action. The saw can then be used as a separate portable circular unit with all the functionality of the MAFELL KSP series.
- The smart stop and adjustable fence with large scale increments for exact angle settings facilitate very precise and consistent miter cuts.
- The pivot point of the KSS 300 is on the side, on the bottom edge of the rail. This has the advantage of requiring only a single tracing pointer for all angles - with or without the rail.
|One system, five saws, one case: the KSS 300 can be used as a cross-cut saw, plunge-cut saw, shadow gap saw or portable circular saw with or without the Flexi-Guide for extra guidance when cutting.|
Fastening the portable circular saw to the KSS rail creates a very practical single-handed cross-cutting system.
In combination with the roll-up Flexi-Guide, precise guided cuts up to 1.4 m long can be executed with consummate ease.
Perfect edging: the circular saw's spacers enable you easily to make exact expansion joint cuts with widths from 13 mm (1/2 in.).
Nominal no-load speed
Cutting depth at 45
Cutting depth off rail
Dimension incl. rail
|0 - 40mm
0 - 45
3.2kg net / 3.4kg boxed
230V / 50Hz
0 - 27mm
0 - 42mm
45 - -60
550 x 200 x 200mm
- Flexi-Guide Rail FX140 - 1.4m with splinter guard
- 2 Clamping Claws (MaxiMAX)
- 1 TCT Sawblade - 120 x 1.2/1.8 x 20mmTZ 40Tooth
- 1 Parallel Guide Fence
- 1 Hose Connector
- 1 Allen Key - 4mm
- 1 Mains Cable - 4m
|Angle Cuts||-45 Degrees - +60 Degrees|
|Blade dia/bore||120 / 20 MM|
|Cutting Depth||40 MM @ 0 Degree with track 27MM @ 45 Degree with guide track 42MM @ 0 Degree without track|
|Tilt Range||0 -45 Degrees|