Kreg Micro-Pocket Drill Guide
With a 25% smaller hole diameter, the Micro-Pocket™ Drill Guide lets you create compact, low-profile pocket holes in the same Kreg Joinery applications where you’d use standard Kreg pocket holes, and in a variety of other applications, too. You also have the ability to tackle smaller projects, thinner stock, and tighter repairs where standard pocket holes simply can’t go.
- 25% smaller pocket-hole diameter.
- Great for smaller projects, thinner stock, and repair application.
- Compatible with the Kreg Jig® K3, K4, K4MS, and K5.
- Features black color to differentiate from standard Kreg Drill Guide.
- Works with 1/2″ (12mm) stock and narrow stock, down to 1″ (25mm) wide.
- Works with Kreg Pan-Head Pocket-Hole Screws (SPS)