Mafell LNF20 Buscuit Jointer
Now with extra features…and all conveniently integrated in the MAXELL-MAX. Ideal for the biscuit jointing fanatics amongst you!
One turn of the revolving depth control turret adjusts the tool to all conventional flat dowel sizes.
The tilt stop can be fixed with detents of 0°, 22.5°, 45°, and 67.5° up to 90°.
Torsion-free cast angle stop and height adjustment make your work easier while 2 sturdy adjusting bolts keep your setting constant even after your 100th cut.
All you need is “on board” in the MAX: practical containers for your dowels, space for the optional pitch pocket cutter, anti-slip mat and of course your LNF 20.
• Ergonomic design.
• In MAFELL-MAX.
• Complete set of accessories.
• Double column guide for height adjustment – ensures exact, torsion-free adjustment.
• With above average 750 watt (1 hp) rating – for professional continuous use.
• The on/off switch is easily and conveniently operated with your thumb – for right-handed and left-handed users.
- Cutting slots for biscuits
- Cutting slots for wood patches
- Compatible materials include solid wood, board and carcass materials
Mitred joints with the LNF 20.
Groove height adjustment via revolving depth control turret or via scale.
The LNF 20 is supplied in the practical MAFELL MAX.
Optional accessory for the LNF 20: Pitch pocket cutter,Ref. No. 091793
• 1 disk cutter, TCT, 100 x 4 x 22 mm (315/16 x 3/16 x 7/8 in.), 6 teeth
Ref. No. 076905
• 1 ejection pipe, mounted
Ref. No. 076954
• 1 hose connector
Ref. No. 076955
• 1 dust bag cpl.
Ref. No. 076956
• 1 screwdriver for recessed- head screws
Ref. No. 093283
• 1 face pin spanner
Ref. No. 093119
|Blade Speed||9,800 Rpm|
|Cutting Depth||19 MM|
|Tilt Range||0 - 90 Degrees|
|Blade Size||100 MM|
|Cutting Speed||28.7 m/s|