Kreg K4 Master System
Build projects from wood the fast, strong, easy way using pocket-hole joinery and the Kreg Jig® K4 Master System. With the Kreg Jig, all you have to do is drill a hole in one of the pieces you want to join. Then drive in a Kreg Screw. The self-tapping tip draws the joint together and holds it tight, so you can create beautiful, durable projects quickly.
The Kreg Jig K4 features an adjustable workpiece clamp and built-in setup guides. The Master System adds Face Clamp that helps achieve perfect joints, a versatile portable base, plus a workpiece stop and dust-collection port.
• Combines the Kreg Jig® K4 with premium accessories to make it even easier to get started building with Kreg Joinery
• Accessories include a Face Clamp and a material support stop
• Removable drill guide for benchtop and portable use
• For use with materials from 12-38mm thick
• Works with solid wood and plywood
• Clamps conveniently to workbench
• Holds workpiece with toggle clamp
• Wood-chip relief holes keep the drill bit clear of excess wood chips
• Hardened steel drill guides