Kreg Pocket-Hole Screws – 19mm #6 Fine, Pan-Head, 500ct
Kreg Screws are specifically designed to hold your pieces together to create a strong, long-lasting joint.
Zinc screws are recommended for a wide variety of indoor projects where moisture is not a concern.
Fine-Thread screws are the preferred choice for hardwoods like cherry, maple, oak, etc. that are hard and dense. Fine threads are less aggressive, so they’ll drive without splitting, but these screws have a higher number of threads per inch to ensure great holding power.
Pan-Head screws are perfect for dense hardwoods and for 13mm thick stock. Their smaller shank reduces the chance of splitting, and the smaller head allows them to fit places where space is limited and/or tight pocket-hole spacing is desired.
• Specifically designed to hold your pieces together to create a strong, long-lasting joint
• Square-drive prevents bit slipping while driving
• Flat-bottom head seats firmly in pocket hole
• Smooth shank draws the joint together
• Case-hardened steel won’t bend, break, or snap
• Self-tapping tip drills its own hole without splitting
• Zinc finish for a wide variety of indoor projects
• Fine thread for use with hardwoods
• 500 count screws