KREG PRECISION MITRE GAUGE
Our Precision Miter Gauge System requires no calibrating, and features positive stops at 0°, 10°, 22½°, 30° and 45° to make it easy to cut accurate miters quickly. When you do want to cut a more complicated angle, the easy-to-use Vernier scale allows for fast adjustments to 1/10th of a degree. Plus, the Precision Miter Gauge System offers a long, anodized-aluminum fence and stop system that let you easily make accurate, repeatable cuts.
• One Miter Gauge with everything you need for accuracy
• Factory-calibrated; perfect right out of the box
• Positive stops at 0°, 10°, 221/2°, 30°, and 45° (degrees)
• Brass pin allows quick changes between positive stop angles
• 610mm bar with 5 bar adjusters eliminates “play” between the bar and miter slot
• 610mm fence with swing stop and self-adhesive measuring tape