Patriot Chuck- Complete with Insert of your choice
Our Price is From £179.99 Inc VAT!
Fitted with smooth action 2″ (50mm) jaws which have internal and external dovetail and gripper teeth to ensure work is held more securely.
It also supplied with a screw chuck and an insert* which enable it to fit the vast majority of woodworking lathes.
– compact design which does not strain lathe bearings yet is ideal for all sizes of project
– inserted system so there is a size to fit almost every lathe
– all jaws are perfectly matched so there is no need for tiresome number matching
– the single key operation with positive location requires only the lightest of touches
– key is articulated to allow access behind large projects
– true compression angles on drive and driven gear ensure smooth operation every time
– jaws stops prevent slides from working loose
– wide selection of useful jaws give additional versatility
– jaws dovetailed on inside and outside face
– additional serrated teeth on jaws give extra grip (see below)
– enclosed back protects gearing against dust
– backplate is removable for easy maintenance and cleaning
– comes complete with 2″ jaws and woodscrew
– English instruction manual supplied
As we were starting with a clean sheet of paper, there were no compromises in the design of this new chuck.
These chucks are all made in Sheffield, England and come with unrivalled Robert Sorby after-sales service.
|Available thread sizes|
|¾” x 16||7/8″ x 16||1″ x 8|
|1.1/4″ x 8||1″ x 10||1″ x 12|
|¾” x 10||1″ x 10 left hand||7/8″ x 12 left hand|
|1.1/8 x 12||1.3/8″ x 6||1.1/2″ x 6 (Direct Thread)|
|1.1/2″ x 8||18mm x 2.5||20mm x 1.5|
|20mm x 2||25mm x 2||24mm x 3|
|30mm x 1.5||30mm x 3.5||33mm x 3.5 (Direct Thread)|