Kreg Jig R3 Pocket-Hole System
Build projects from wood the fast, strong, easy way using pocket-hole joinery and the Kreg Jig® R3. With the Kreg Jig, all you have to do is drill a hole in one of the pieces you want to join. Then drive in a Kreg Screw. The self-tapping tip draws the joint together and holds it tight, so you can create beautiful, durable projects quickly.
The portable Kreg Jig R3 features two hardened-steel drill guides, built-in guides that make it easy to set up on a wide range of material thicknesses, and a clamp pad—all in a compact carrying case.
• The Kreg Jig R3-Pocket-Hole System is the home improver’s solution for building with wood
• Easily join materials from 12-38mm in 3mm increments
• Positioning sliders allow you to easily adjust within 9 depth settings
• Dual wood-chip holes keep your drill bit clear of excess wood chips
• Two hardened-steel drill bit guides
• Comes with Kreg accessories organized in a durable carrying case
• Depth-collar gauge is molded into the case for handy reference
• Easily attaches to any Kreg Face Clamp, bar clamp, or C-clamp