Mafell KSS300 Cross Cutting System complete with guide track
(916 731 / 916 732)
C/W the Mafell Maxi Case – 240v / 110v
FREE SHIPPING TO MAINLAND UK
In internal finishing, one thing is important above all else: precision. Designed for supreme handling, the KSS 300 cross-cutting system therefore focuses on all the key functions for this type of work.
Fastening the portable circular saw to the KSS rail creates a very practical single-handed cross-cutting system for bevel and miter cuts; once the cut has been executed, the saw automatically returns to the starting position.
Offering a maximum cutting depth of 42 mm, the portable circular saw delivers ample power in all situations. Thanks to magnesium die-cast components, this especially neat and lightweight saw weighs only 2.4 kg (5.3 lbs).
The entire, compact sawing system is accommodated in the MAFELL-MAX carrying case – it is an ideal tool for shadow gaps, rip, bevel, plunge and angled cuts, as well as free-hand work
- Enables you to detach the machine from the rail in a single, quick action. The saw can then be used as a separate portable circular unit with all the functionality of the MAFELL KSP series.
- The smart stop and adjustable fence with large scale increments for exact angle settings facilitate very precise and consistent miter cuts.
- The pivot point of the KSS 300 is on the side, on the bottom edge of the rail. This has the advantage of requiring only a single tracing pointer for all angles – with or without the rail.
|One system, five saws, one case: the KSS 300 can be used as a cross-cut saw, plunge-cut saw, shadow gap saw or portable circular saw with or without the Flexi-Guide for extra guidance when cutting.|
Fastening the portable circular saw to the KSS rail creates a very practical single-handed cross-cutting system.
In combination with the roll-up Flexi-Guide, precise guided cuts up to 1.4 m long can be executed with consummate ease.
Perfect edging: the circular saw’s spacers enable you easily to make exact expansion joint cuts with widths from 13 mm (1/2 in.).
Nominal no-load speed
Cutting depth at 45
Cutting depth off rail
Dimension incl. rail
|0 – 40mm
0 – 45
3.2kg net / 3.4kg boxed
230V / 50Hz
0 – 27mm
0 – 42mm
45 – -60
550 x 200 x 200mm
- Flexi-Guide Rail FX140 – 1.4m with splinter guard
- 2 Clamping Claws (MaxiMAX)
- 1 TCT Sawblade – 120 x 1.2/1.8 x 20mmTZ 40Tooth
- 1 Parallel Guide Fence
- 1 Hose Connector
- 1 Allen Key – 4mm
- 1 Mains Cable – 4m